AFFORDABLY PRICED AND WE ALSO HAVE A CONVENIENT PAYMENT PLAN.
THE CLASSROOM COMPONENT IS A VITAL FIRST STEP IN THE DRIVER TRAINING PROCESS AND THE NEXT IN PERSON CLASS STARTS MARCH 11, 2023. THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF STUDENTS AND STAFF IS OUR PRIORITY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT.
"The family must become a place where safety is paramount, where everyone is aware of the need for caution and responsibility on the highway, and where everyone has the necessary physical and mental ability to conduct themselves properly on the roads as a driver or as a pedestrian." Canadian Safety Council
Time to pick a driving school? Well you have come to the right place!
Consider the benefits of Highlander Way!
- MTO approved beginner driver education course provider
- We are conveniently located at 400 Tower Street South in Fergus, in the Chamber of Commerce Building.
- Professionally trained and licensed instructor with over 20 years experience.
- Affordably priced and we have a payment plan available
Call 519 787-1250 to register
- Local course offering 20 hours of classroom instruction
- Low teacher-student ratio in classroom sessions for a quality learning environment
- We provide 10 hours of private in-car instruction and 10 hours of homework as regulated by the Ministry of Transportation
- Safest and most recent emergency manoeuvers and collision avoidance techniques
- Freeway (401) driving experience
- Locally owned business
- Graduates registered with the Ministry of Transportation of Ontario
- Our course reduces waiting period for G2 driving test to 8 months instead of the 12
- The Driver's Licence History provides proof of successful completion of and graduation from our BDE course and widely recognized by the insurance industry as a proof of course completion
- For in-car we arrange a time that is convenient for YOU and pick you up in Fergus or Elora
- G1 exit preparation (we have a 95% pass rate)
- Call 519 787-1250 soon to register, our next course starts
March 11,, 2023.
Next course starts
March 11, 2022
Double-click to edit text, or drag to move.